Thursday 23 February 2012

Adding Effects To My Music Video

These screen prints are of my music video production where I have used all kinds of different effects and tools. For example I have used the crop and zoom tool on the screen print of the letter/writing on a page, in order to frame my image differently on the screen. I did this because I wanted the word 'suicide' to be more eye catching and forfront on the screen as this is a significant part of the lyrics.




I also edited the colour of the image by using the 'filter-video filters-colour correction-desaturate' tool. The reason I did this was because I thought that the black ink on the paper would be better fitting to the lyrics becuase it is a 'dark' line of lyrics and this colour is more of a representation of death than the original red ink would have been.




I also used the modify-speed effect so that the speed that the car travels matches the speed of the music. I did this by cuting the clip into sections, selecting the first part of the clip and increasing the speed to 200 percent, then progressively increasing the speed levels until it reached 800 percent which matched the peak of the musics pace.







No comments:

Post a Comment