Thursday 6 October 2011

Ancillary Task-Magazine Advertisement

12th October



11th October



















I have researched potential music magazines which The Script could be in. I found one magazine which The Script have been on the front cover for and this was "HotPress" which is an Irish based magazine but isn't that well known in the UK.



From my research I have concluded that the magazine which The Script are most likely to be in is NME (New Musical Express). I looked at the audience and institution of the magazine to come to this conclusion. This magazine has a range of artists who advertise their album and merchandise in. The artists are from many genres such as pop-rock, indie and pop. The script have not yet featured in NME magazine however they could do as this is suitable to the groups genre.


Official Website: http://www.nme.com/


4th October
In todays lesson I looked at a music magazine called The Source. I worked with a partner to produce a detailed powerpoint presentation for the magazine. We looked at the institution, audience and also complied a textual analysis for the front cover of the magazine.



I learnt that the magazine is based in the united States and is features atists from the genres of hip-hop and rap.


No comments:

Post a Comment