Thursday 5 January 2012

Editing

Today I have continued to edit my music video. I added a shot of a clock which is at 3:00 am and also a couple of shots of a point of view shot from within a car which is traveling through a housing estate. I put this shot in here because it is supposed to connote that the male is searching for the female.
The editing around this part becomes quicker due to the speed of music and I am also planning to leave this footage as I filmed it without any effects when constructing my video. My reasoning behind this is because this footage is bright due to the digital display on the clock which is in an eluminous green colour and also the footage from inside the car travelling down the street because of the street and car lights. This should work well with the darker shots before these and also the change of speed in the music.


No comments:

Post a Comment