Thursday 15 March 2012

Creating A Music Magazine Advertisement

This is a screenshot of me adding an effect to an image of one of my cast. I selected the 'crosshatch' filter which gives a 'grain' effect in a crosshatch pattern. I then altered the levels of each of the options on the right until the image looked how I wanted it too. I then added this to my Music Magazine Advertisement, and also did this for a number of other images and used a range of effects on these.
I also used the rubber tool to soften the edges on some of the images and this allowed them to blend into the other images.

I also used the effect 'convert to black and white', I did this because I felt this worked extremely well on the brick wall as shown above. I felt this gave the image more meaning from the location.

No comments:

Post a Comment