Wednesday 7 March 2012

Fine-Tuning My Video

I have now completed my music video in terms of the layout of shots and the order of editing. When looking back through my video I have noticed that there is some colour correction to made to shots such as the scrabble letters because these were taken as pictures so the light levels differ. The framing of these shots also needs to be adjusted so they are all in line of the screen and aren't moving from letter to letter. I have also noticed that the shots I have filmed using the Clamp Tripod, may need to be filmed again because they are used a lot and getting this shot from different angles and in different locations should keep the audience more interested. I also think by re-filming this I could choose a location with more meaning rather than the current location, however I am still to decide on this and will think carefully about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment