Tuesday 7 June 2011

How I Consume Music

I spend a lot of the time in the day listening to music and consume my music mainly by watching it on music channels such as 4music, MTV and Viva and listening to it through my iPod. I occasionally listen to radio and when I do it’s usually radio 1 or the hits radio.
I also watch music videos on YouTube and download most of my music from here as well. I have also used last fm in the past through my Xbox. I now rarely buy CD’s as it is easier to download the music in my opinion. I think I have been influenced by my parents as when I was growing up I listened to the music which they had on.
My personal music tastes are indie, pop and R&B. I like to listen to a mix of different styles of music as I like many. I also like some older artists such as simple minds which is because of the influence from my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment