Friday 2 September 2011

Taking Photos of Locations

Last lesson I went into town to take photos of my outdoor locations. I found a clean urban area which is a wide open space which would be good to maybe use for the lip syncing in my video. I also took pictures of a building of flats and shops which would be useful when one of the characters is walking as this could be used as the background to show the audience the video is set in an urban area. I will upload my images shortly to the locations post I have.

My reasoning behind choosing these locations for which I will my music video will be set, is they are similar to settings which The Script have used in their other videos and also the locations reflect a lively, town life surrounding/atmosphere which is associated young adults or students such like the people I have chose to cast.

1 comment:

  1. Can you make any more comment on your choice of locations in relation to the locations used in other music videos?

    ReplyDelete