Thursday 3 November 2011

Research Into Lip Syncing Styles





I have looked into different styles of lip syncing. I have found this video and I really like the artists lip syncing. I like the angle which the camera is positioned at because it is unusual and unique in comparison to other music videos. The camera shot and camera angle used is an over the shoulder high angle shot which I am familiar with because I used this type of shot during my foundation protfolio when producing my preliminary task. This camera shot and angle could be very useful for me to use if my male character/artist strugglers with certain lyrics when lip syncing or if I have any trouble editing the footage because I can use this shot type to hide any slight miss timings/faults of the lip syncing and/or footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment