Thursday 1 December 2011

Continuing with Digipak Designs













I have created another digipak design of the front and back covers. This design is different to my previous creations because I have included a main image on top of the background image on the front cover. I did this because it looks similar to other front covers from The Scripts CD cases (below). I really like this design because it has a busy look to the page because there is a urban city as the background and also a large building surrounded by musical elements which are in bright colours so they stand out. I also like this digipak design because it runs through the digipak from front to back and it is also very simplistic.




1 comment:

  1. You seem to be really enjoying working with photoshop and the quality of work you are producing is excellent. You now need to stat taking some of your own photographs because, as you know, you can't use any found images in your digipak or magazine advertisement.

    Brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete