Thursday 15 December 2011

Filming Using A Clamp Tripod









































Today I filmed myself walking outside past a brick wall and for this I used the Clamp Tripod. I chose to use this piece of equipment because I wanted to get a high angled shot of a person so it gave the impression (when edited) that the person had been filmed on CCTV. This shot will also reiterate the setting/location of the The Scripts music video as there is a brick wall and also there isn't many rural areas which have CCTV. To make the shot look like a it is from CCTV, I will select a suitable effect when editing the clip so it looks realistic. The Clamp Tripod is a another new piece of media equipment which I have learnt about during my AS and A2 productions which I can use in my evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment