Monday 5 December 2011

Taking Photos For Ancillary Tasks

I have decided that on saturday I am going to take a few pictures for my ancillary task as we have to use primary images for the production. The photos will most likely be for the CD Digipak because I will not have my cast members with me at the time and I may need them to be in the photos that I take for the Music Magazine Advertisement.

Also if I am to use a photo of my artist on the Music Magazine Advertisement I will need another two males, so by taking photos for the Digipak first will give me more time to organise another two male cast members. The reason for this is because The Script are a three-piece group, however only the main vocalist (Danny O'donoghue) features in their music videos. I will therefore need the other two cast members for the Music Magazine Advertisement to represent

My initial idea is to take a range of photos of a tall town/city like building. I can't think of anywhere within Kettering where there is a building large enough and an area suitable to take these photos. So on saturday I will be going to Corby town centre where there is the newly built 'Cube' which I feel is suitable for my production and coinsides with the current images I have been practising with. I will post the photos I take on here soon.

1 comment: